Birmingham Business Journal has named Daniel’s purchase of the Financial Center as one of the Commercial Real Estate Deals of the Year. The annual special feature honors the top deals of the previous year, specifically highlighting deals that will have a substantial impact on Birmingham moving forward or that represent a key trend shaping the real estate world.
- Two Birmingham companies recently reached a milestone on a large residential development in South Carolina. Brasfield & Gorrie said it has now topped out the Camperdown luxury apartment …Read More »
- General contractor Brasfield & Gorrie recently joined Daniel, one of the southeast region’s most active real estate development, management and investment firms, to mark a …Read More »
- The Birmingham City Council will soon consider the rezoning of a site across from Regions Field that is being eyed by Daniel Corp. for a future redevelopment …Read More »
- A new 10 story tower will soon rise in downtown Greenville as part of the Camperdown project, which saw new renderings released Tuesday. The building sits …Read More »
- Daniel announced that they had started construction on a 10-story, 217-unit residential tower at the Centennial American Properties-led Camperdown project. The Camperdown Residences will feature …Read More »