Daniel Corp. says it’s hired a general contractor and that construction is imminent.
- Daniel Corporation was involved in the sale of Peachtree Industrial Distribution Center, a 442,000-square foot state-of-the art logistics and distribution center located in Buford, Georgia. …Read More »
- Work is expected to begin in the coming weeks on a new 336-unit, $60 million luxury apartment development in Beulah near the Navy Federal Credit Union …Read More »
- With the construction loan from Cadence Bank in place, the developer started work on the residential development at the corner of East Twiggs Street and …Read More »
- Daniel Corp. plans to break ground on a $60 million, a 336-unit multifamily community in Pensacola. The yet-to-be-named property will be situated within Pathstone, a …Read More »
- Birmingham’s Daniel Corp. is beginning work on a $60 million luxury apartment development in a booming sector of Pensacola, Fla. The project, located directly across …Read More »